birding-aus

Spam

Subject: Spam
From: (Andrew Taylor)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:33:58 +1000
On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 02:50:43PM +1000, Allan Benson wrote:
>    Somebody(Michael Norris I think) actually did the analysis on the top
>    10 correspondents for a month.

Just over 5000 messages have been posted to birding-aus this year.
The top 100 contributors are appended.  This is done by e-mail address
so people using mutiple e-mail addresses during the year have multiple
entries.  [ and I promise not to post non-bird-related messages
in future  - well after this one ].

Andrew Taylor

182  "Tony Russell"
158  "LaurieLeanne Knight"