birding-aus

Whitcombe's Bird Pictures

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Whitcombe's Bird Pictures
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 22:41:40 -0700 (PDT)

G'day All,

Can anyone shed some light on the possible date and anymore info they might have on this complete set of "Whitcombe's Bird Pictures" I've just been given.

16 sheets of full colour plates illustrating 223 birds that are found in Australia.

Label is difficult to read but I think? Whitcombe & T???? Pty Ltd .... Melbourne Sydney Perth and Geelong ....

I've had no luck so far using most of the popular internet search engines?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, kind regards from John A. Gamblin

Do you Yahoo!?