birding-aus

*I Dub Thee*

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: *I Dub Thee*
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 20:38:30 -0700 (PDT)

G'day All,

Just after 8 am this morning, whilst on the phone to TeePee up Norf, I noticed a large cardboard box standing at my front door, the box was equipped with small yellow wellington boots and a griptight set of small human hands? hmmm I thought trick or treat comes late/early perhaps?

Nope .... I invited the little lady in, and her Dad, after making room and clearing birds out of my lounge room. They told me thay had found the young one crashing into their cream coloured rollerdoor garage? repeatedly crashing so I was told hmmm me thinks? someone has been spraying near your home eh David P?

So I instantly gave this young one a few drops of activated liquid charcoal, puts "Eggy's" new friend back in his box .... gives young hands some chocolate freddo frogs that disappear faster then Steve Bracks new country train service.

They both leave as we shake hands and I got a kiss from a gorgeous yellow raincoat with boots.

Hmmm thinks, leave the little one on it's own for a while, in a dark, warm, dry and restful location. Back in his box? I think he might be a male? "coodabeenamale"? As I think of a name for him.

Nope I don't like "coodabeenamale"? So I ponders some more for a name for this fine looking young fellow? Ewe reeka I've got it? shouts I, Eggy falls off my chest .... "Mag~choir" as I listen to him singing? this fellow is better then Perry Como, thinks I.

Then it dawns on me what I now have in my own home "Eggy Mag~choir" sure to be a success, good at quiz games .... I rest my eyes for a while, dreams of them running a football club together, being highly placed in life? perhaps life presidents of all Oz Magpies? the dream continues ....

Rain here and life is good ..... JAG De Whag, Eggy Mag~Choir and Lee.

5,512 neurones were murdered creating this email "Ban Neurone murderings" wanders off with my bottle shaken not stirred. I wonder if Tones will EVER get over here to pick up his ancient bottle of magpie chewed the top off pure Kentucky Bourbon .... it's duty free even ... send in the Loon's.

Do You Yahoo!?