birding-aus

Re: RFI - Wetland preservation

Subject: Re: RFI - Wetland preservation
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 13:44:55 +1000
David et al,
My father is one of those Field Naturalists and when he rang me last night
to urge me to email the local Mayor, I suggested this approach in order to
canvass people who have might have experience in tackling these type of
issues. As for 'it appears this development will not go ahead', my
experience with local government is that they can appear to be on side until
the final vote is taken. I am sure that Sun Tzu in 'The art of War' says
something about not assuming anything!
Cheers
Alastair

Alastair Smith