birding-aus

Terry Pacey scribbled, Re: Birds Aust/KA

To: Terry Pacey <>
Subject: Terry Pacey scribbled, Re: Birds Aust/KA
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:51:43 -0800 (PST)
I totally agree with Tee Pee and I too also think this
is discrimaination of the highest form.

We must stamp it out at all costs. I'll potter off to
the post office after this email.

As a child I was raised on spam, being born when and
where I was.

It was hard to get corny beef with coupons or Kapons.
Next thing ,we may hear, is they plan to ban a beef
Jerky, will this never ever cease.

I'm with you Tee Pee.

Oooh good looks like a wind squaw heading this way.

John A. Gamblin
23942090 Royal Artillery :^D

Terry Pacey <> wrote:
KA

I don't know what you are worried about.

Your comment, "one reason is I have had Spam mail from
this mail group from all over the world", makes me
jealous. I haven't been getting Spam mail from this
mail group from all over the world and I have been
putting my e-mail address my location and sometimes my
full postal address and telephone number at the end of
my postings for at least three years. Why do you get
all the Spam and I don't?

It sounds like a form of discrimination to me.

It MUST be discrimination as I'm not getting any Spam
from the other three mail groups I have subscribed to
either.

Down with Spam discrimination!!

Terry Pacey
27°57'02"S  153°24'12"E