birding-aus

Waders Boat Outing

Subject: Waders Boat Outing
From: "Cockatiel Y." <>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 08:32:27 +1100
Dear Alan,

Have just heard bout your revamped trip to be offered on 26/2 and in March. I haven't been able to access the Outlook Express , hence did not receive your notice directly.

Please advise whether you think that even in March we may still be able to the the waders before they fly off, or do you think that the earlier ,26/2 outing, is more certain to allow us to view these birds. I know fully that this matter is unpredictable, but how about a guess ?

My main reason for wanting to make a choice is because I have another activity to go to on the 26/2, which I could attend by going on the march outing.

Your prompt advice by email or phone (9953 1934- leave message if I am out)) would be appreciated.

Jack Shapiro

---
Russell Woodford

http://web.shc.melb.catholic.edu.au/music/auralonline.html