birding-aus

Stopover in Bangkok

To: <>
Subject: Stopover in Bangkok
From: "Paul Rose" <>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:17:36 +1100
Hello birdos,

Two weeks ago I sent though a message requesting advice on an overseas 4-day stopover in SE Asia en route to Manchester in the first week of April.  To my astonishment I didn't receive any replies !
I have narrowed my search to Bangkok, looking to explore either W, C or SE Thailand from there.  I have made lists from the Guide to Thailand and SE Asia corresponding to those areas.  Web searches have been rather vague.  Can anyone provide me with some details on sites in those areas and/or a reasonable 3-4 day route to maximise my birding efforts.

Much thanks in anticipation.

Cheers,

P.