birding-aus

The Malta Bulletins

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: The Malta Bulletins
From: "david camilleri" <>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 08:31:28 -0500
The Malta Bulletins, which document the development and minor success of
the Proact Malta project since its start, are now fully up to date at

< http://www.proactnow.org/maltabulletins/ >

It makes interesting reading. I have been encouraged by the central
Proact office to expand the successful press campaign throughout the
winter. Migration begins again sooner than you think.

"The letters  being published in Maltese press  must represent a form of
Chinese water torture for the hunters. Slowly and surely they are being
worn down.

We must encourage Proact Team members and others to keep up
this guerilla warfare (and extend it to Cyprus). Since the Proact
campaign started earlier this year I believe we have, if only in a small
way, contributed and revitalised the long term efforts of Birdlife Malta
and others.

For me, the campaign will officially end when the last
hunters turns in his gun and the last trapper his equipment. Your
personal efforts are an example to the rest of us - keep it up and
encourage more to do the same. David Conlin, Proact International."

Lets keep them coming!

david camilleri

Please now go to < http://proaction.tripod.com/malta/ >
< http://proaction.tripod.com/team/