birding-aus

Spotted Turtle-Dove in Albury?

Subject: Spotted Turtle-Dove in Albury?
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:18:25 +1000
Can anyone tell me whether Spotted Turtle-Doves are common in Albury?
While spending a few days in Albury the past weekend we were woken every
morning by the 'croo-crooing' of a pair(?) of Spotted Turtle-Doves. The
last morning I also caught a glimpse of one from our apartment balcony. The
surrounding gardens on Kiewa Street were full of exotic plantings and large
trees.

Cheers

Marnix
NGUNNAWAL  ACT