birding-aus

red stump mega bird atlas locations

Subject: red stump mega bird atlas locations
From: Laurie & Leanne Knight <>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 20:23:51 +1000
I recall there have been discussions in recent times on the fortunes of
emus and bustards.  These are the locations of the emus, bustards and
brolgas that I atlassed on my travels.  There were a number of emus and
bustards that I came across that I didn't atlas, so this is a subset of
what I saw.  I must say that emus were pretty thin on the ground in the
Flinders Hwy section of the trip ...

Regards, Laurie.

Bird Locations

Emu