birding-aus

Lesser Yellowlegs at Ash Is

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Lesser Yellowlegs at Ash Is
From: "Robert Quinan" <>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 15:30:19 +1000
Hi All.

The yellowlegs was very confiding, giving great views in the scope.  Best seen by going along the road next to the railway track but check Alan Benson's directions as well, as may be hidden from the other side.

No sign of the Ruff.  Back tomorrow to see if its there again.

PS Richard Baxter - this is the bird I saw earlier and thought was a Redshank, so mystery solved.
Also, didn't get your message about the pelagic till too late.  Thanks for thinking of me anyway.

Robert Quinan
Central Coast, NSW, Aust.
Email: