birding-aus

URL's for Feral Cats

To: "Messages Birding-aus" <>
Subject: URL's for Feral Cats
From: "Bob Forsyth" <>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 19:17:33 +1000
G'day all,
Syd Curtis was enquiring about the size of Feral Cats.
I did find a table on the web a while ago, but now after a new search cannot find it.
I think it was on a NSW Parks or Reserve page that a Birding-Aus reader has also provided a bird list.

I did find the following...including an Australian supplier of traps

Regards, Bob Forsyth, Mount Isa, NW Qld.
Clouder = A group of feral cats

Feral cats - a History

When the fox is away, the feral cats play

Annotated Bibliography....Feral Cats in Aust

The Metropolitan Domestic Cat (in Aust)

Distribution (in Aust)

Feral cats, foxes leave desert deserted

Cats and Wildlife