birding-aus

Greece tripreport

To: "Birding Australia" <>
Subject: Greece tripreport
From: "Tommy Pedersen" <>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 02:15:35 +0200
Hello all in far-away Australia.

My friend Bruce and myself had a great 7 days on mainland Greece in mid-June, birding.
I have posted the tripreport (with species like Wallcreeper, Snowfinch, Spur-winged Lapwings, Olive-tree Warbler, Rueppell's Warblers and Cretzschmar's Bunting) under http://www.birdtours.co.uk/  -  but if anyone out there would like a copy (1,06 MB in size) in Word-format, please e-mail me, and I'll attach one.

(It might take a day or two before the report is available on the birdtour-site I suppose.....)

Great country.
Great birds.
Great people.
Great mountains.

We are coming your way in 5 weeks; Cairns, Iron Range to Alice Springs.
3 weeks.
Beware  ;-)

Greetings from

Tommy
Democratic Republic of Congo birding-site:
http://home.online.no/~stingray/Index.htm

Tommy Pedersen
Havreveien 28
N-0680 Oslo, Norway