birding-aus

RFI Wild Parrot photos wanted

To: "BIRDING AUS (E-mail)" <>
Subject: RFI Wild Parrot photos wanted
From: "Peter Them" <>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 14:50:18 +0200
Dear All ;

Greeting from the summer Denmark.

For my forthcoming website on wild parrots I will kindly ask
if there are any out there with website production quality
photos of the parrots in the wild ... - and who would like to
donate parrot pictures to my new website ... ?

Please forward the picture to my e-mail-address :

which is very suitable to received pictures by e-mails.

Thanks in advance for your kind support.

Best wishes, Peter

Peter H. Them, DK-Denmark,