birding-aus

Don't get confused .....

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Don't get confused .....
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 18:32:14 -0700 (PDT)
Dear All,

Please everyone don't get confused!!!!!!!!

We have Proctor and Gamble pledging funds, 10 cents
from each bottle of DAWN washing up liquid sold, to
setup a mobile wild bird rehab centre. The Wild Bird
rehab centre at first? I hope? will be based at the
"Taronga Park Zoo" Sydney, I am told Sydney is the
capital of Australia :^D. I suppose that is true for
capial oil spills eh :-] If we can get enough clean,
sparkley money from the sales of DAWN then hopefully
due to the size of Oz we might have one mobile rehab
centre in each state.

That's my own silly dream .......

The "Wild bird protection fighting fund" is a totaly
different issue altoghter.

More later when I get time as I am also trying to stop
TT lines from increasing the D.O. (Dissolved Oxygen)
level of the water in Westernport Bay, plus point out
to them what they are planning could be viewed as
illegal suction fishing due to the intake for the
propulsion system.

Love to you all,
John, Eggy and Lee, sadly little wundollah passed on.