birding-aus

Mysteries continued

To: "African Birding (E-mail)" <>, "BIRDCHAT (E-mail)" <>, "Birding-Aus (E-mail)" <>, "Birds-Pix (E-mail)" <>, "Eurobirder (E-mail)" <>, "EuroBirdNet (E-mail)" <>, "Pelagics (E-mail)" <>, "SA Birdnet (E-mail)" <>
Subject: Mysteries continued
From: Trevor Hardaker <>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:41:52 +0200
Hi All,

For those of you who are interested, we have added another 2 mystery birds
to our webpage at http://www.zestforbirds.co.za .
One of them is a cuckoo and the other, a warbler. Please let us know what
your opinions are and your reasons for saying so.

For anyone interested in our previous mystery birds, we have added some of
the comments received so far from various people to the respective pages.
These can be found by following the "Mystery Birds" link in the left margin
and then opening the respective pages. The comments have been inserted below
the photographs.

Comments received have also been added to the page on the strange
white-backed Shy Albatross which some of you may remember. These can be
found by following the "Photographic Galleries" link in the left margin and
then opening the "Bizarre Birds" photographic gallery.

We hope you find some of these additions useful and informative and look
forward to hearing from you on our new mystery birds.

Kind Regards
Trevor and John
Trevor Hardaker and John Graham
Cape Town, South Africa