birding-aus

DESTRUCTION OF SHEARWATER TUART FOREST BUNBURY

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: DESTRUCTION OF SHEARWATER TUART FOREST BUNBURY
From: "Peter Waanders" <>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 16:28:56 +1030
Hi all

Just received the message below, apologies for the formatting but it seems
really urgent.

Regards

Peter Waanders

website: www.riverland.net.au/~peterw
gluepot: www.riverland.net.au/gluepot

The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or legally
privileged.  Use or disclosure of the information by anyone other than the
intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please advise by return e-mail.