birding-aus

Koel Arrives at Seven Hills NSW 6th October

To: <>
Subject: Koel Arrives at Seven Hills NSW 6th October
From: "Vella" <>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 18:46:20 -0000
This morning heard my first Koel here in Seven Hills (approx. 40 km west of Sydney) for the 2000/2001 season. This seems to be fairly consistant for my area, either during the last week of September or 1st week of October. Have kept arrival and departure dates of Koels in my area for=2 over 10 years. Have also been keeping arrival/departure records for Channel-billed Cuckoo's in Seven Hills during a lesser period.

Edwin