birding-aus

Gembrook Birds

Subject: Gembrook Birds
From: S Cooney <>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:11:37 +1000
On Saturday we heard our first Fan-tailed Cuckoo at our block of land in Gembrook in the Dandenong Ranges in Victoria.  We also saw four new species for the block bringing the total to 49 and there are at least another dozen or so that I can't id by the call (anyone want to help?).

Can't wait to move up there, working drawings are just about done!

Regards

Stuart

Gembrook Bird List to September, 2000.

Collared Sparrowhawk