birding-aus

Roman Gull

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Roman Gull
From: "Jann & Ross Mulholland" <>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:35:34 +1000
Hi All,
My wife Jann has just returned from a trip to Europe with a photo of a large juvenile gull she took in Rome. I think I can narrow it down to either a Yellow legged gull Larus cachinnans or a Lesser Black backed Gull Larus fuscus. Apparently there were a number  of these juveniles present. Can anyone advise which of these (if either) is likely to be around the centre of Rome.
Thanks
Ross