birding-aus

Re: Birding anthem

Subject: Re: Birding anthem
From: "jon wren" <>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 04:31:17 PDT
Gooday all,
While I haven't heard the song being discussed, I would like to nominate a bright cheery song with plenty of bird chatter in the background by
Azo and Sara called "Staying in the shack"

the wise bird told them

cheep, cheep, cheep, caw, caw, caw
I like birdseed, give me more
Can't be peace when there's a war