birding-aus

Where have the lake Eyre Pelicans come from??

To: Peter Woodall <>
Subject: Where have the lake Eyre Pelicans come from??
From: Tony Russell <>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 04:43:05 +0900

Well, the Adelaide area has been devoid/short of Pelis for the last couple
of months so some of those in The Lake are probably ours.
Tony.

http://www.uq.edu.au/~anpwooda
>"hamba phezulu" (= "go higher" in isiZulu)
>

>To unsubscribe from this list, please send a message to
>
>Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"
>in the message body (without the quotes)

ADELAIDE BIRDING, South Australia by 4WD
Tony Russell,

  phone : 08 8337 5959  , o/s 61 8 8337 5959
  e-mail:
  There's nothing quite like the feeling of seeing a new bird is there?

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"