birding-aus

e-mail problem

To: <>
Subject: e-mail problem
From: "Andrew Stafford" <>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 12:22:04 +1000
Greetings,

I have also had problems in the past week or so, but different to those experienced by Kim. I actually came across her message by going to the Birding-Aus archive to see what I've missed - new messages are taking up to a couple of days to reach my Inbox. There were several other messages I have yet to receive. One message I sent myself on Kalkadoon Grasswrens three or four days ago has not reached my mailbox at all.

I suspect this is a tech problem at my end, most probably with the Yahoo! account I use (note alternative address above) but if anyone else is experiencing similar difficulties, could they please let me know.

Thanks

Andrew Stafford