birding-aus

Lake Eyre

To: "Lorna Bloom" <>
Subject: Lake Eyre
From: "Geraldine McCarthy" <>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:44:19 +1000
Lorna

I'm very keen to see Lake Eyre either on the way to or on the way back from Darwin, leaving Sydney late June.

How did you get on with your call for info about the lake and have you been there yet?

I'd really appreciate any stuff you could pass on

Cheers and thanks in advance.

Geraldine McCarthy,
44 Church St
Balmain 2041