birding-aus

Re: Jill Denning's 2000 Bird Chart

To: "Messages Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Re: Jill Denning's 2000 Bird Chart
From: "Bob Forsyth" <>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:38:07 +1000
G'day

A few people contacted Jill Denning and advised that they were unable to open it.
(At Jill's request I sent these people a modified attachment that they were able to open.)

There were probably others ?

When Jill sends the file from her Macintosh it arrives with an "hqx" extension.
This has to be changed to an "xls" extension.

If there is anyone who still wants to open the file, email me and I will send you:-

1 The attachment with the correct xls extension

2 FYI >>How the attachment was modified.

3 The URL address for a free Microsoft Download called Excel 97 Spreadsheet Viewer
   (So even if you do not have Excel, you can still open the chart !)

Regards........ Bob Forsyth
Mail.............. PO Box 933,Mount Isa,Qld,4825
Phone........... (07) 4743-3210
Heat.............. is just a state of mind !
Seasickness.. may be also ?