birding-aus

Re: birding-aus Annual winter OBP count

To: "Martin O'Brien"<>
Subject: Re: birding-aus Annual winter OBP count
From: Tony Russell <>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 13:54:01 +0900
Hi Martin and others,
      And for those people who may not find looking in Victoria for the
OBPs the most convenient , there are two days of search taking place this
weekend along the South Aust coast from the Vic border up as far as the
Murray mouth, ie mainly along the Coorong. The meeting place is at Meningie
at 9.30am on both Saturday and Sunday, right by the loos in the main street
(wouldn't it?). Look forward to seeing you there.

Tony Russell.
ps: last year we actually found some!!