birding-aus

Re: birding-aus birds in plantings on farms

To: "Cilla Kinross" <>
Subject: Re: birding-aus birds in plantings on farms
From: Ian Endersby <>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:33:41 +1000
Cilla,

Although I did not see the program I am sure that it referred to Alan Reid
who has been revegetating his family property and banding bush birds at
Glenburn, which in the central Victorian ranges something like 80 - 100 km
NE of Melbourne.  Alan occasionally opens the property to environmental
groups to view his work.  He is the president of the Gould League of
Victoria and you could probably get a message to him at <>

Hope this helps

At 09:09 21/04/99 +1000, you wrote:
>About a week and a half ago there was a programme on a 30 year
>project of monitoring the return of birdlife to a property (perhaps
>in Victoria?  Perhaps involving someone called Alan....?).  If anyone
>saw this program and has any more details, could you contact me
>direct as I would like to follow this up.  It was on Gardening
>Australia (but they don't seem to have a web page).
>
>Thanks
>
>Cilla
>To unsubscribe from this list, please send a message to
>
>Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus" in the message body (without the
>quotes)

Ian Endersby
56 Looker Road
Montmorency   Vic   3094