birding-aus

Re: birding-aus Australian Photo Indexes

To: <>, "macj04" <>
Subject: Re: birding-aus Australian Photo Indexes
From: "Phil Joy" <>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 22:18:37 +0800
To macj04 et al,
                           I too would greatly appreciate anyone notifying
me should they be able
to find any of the following National Photographic Index of Australian
Wildlife Publications:

                       1. Honeyeaters and their Allies
                       2. The Wrens and Warblers of Australia
                       3. Parrots and Pigeons of Australia
However not wishing to steal macj04's thunder (or in this case books) I
would be more than
happy to take the second set on offer.  Please advise condition and price.
Regards,
               Phil Joy
P O Box 1510
Broome
W A            6725
Visit Broome Bird Observatory on line at
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~austecol/observatories/broome.htm