birding-aus

birding-aus Glossy Swiftlets in SE Queensland

To: "'Birding-Aus'" <>
Subject: birding-aus Glossy Swiftlets in SE Queensland
From: "Atzeni, Michael" <>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:06:19 +1000
birding-aus

Tony

The Toowoomba Bird Observers began monthly records in 1975 and has never
recorded Glossy Swiftlets in its survey area.  I am also unaware of any
historical records for SE Qld in general, but perhaps there have been
reports handled by QOS over the years which I don't know about.

Regards
Michael Atzeni
 Toowoomba QLD 4350
 AUSTRALIA

 Phone +61 7 4688 1318      Fax    +61 7 4688 1192