birding-aus

Manly Marina

To: "" <>
Subject: Manly Marina
From: Tom Tarrant <>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 16:12:53 +1000
G'day Mick and Birding-Auser's,
Spoke to Sheryl Keates and Peter Driscoll on Friday and Manly Marina is
indeed closed to the public, the Ports Authority have given Peter a
couple of keys but he is unsure what steps to take next, I suggested
that the Yacht Club held a key that QOSI and AWSG members could sign
out, and Peter will try and raise it with them but is a little
pessimistic as "Birdos" don't seem to be flavour of the month at the
moment with them. Any other ideas would be appreciated.

Sheryl tells me there are a pair of Little Woodswallows nesting at
Trotter Park near Tingalpa Dam....please email her on
 for more details.
Regards,
Tom Tarrant
Dayboro, Qld