birding-aus

RFI: Auckland NZ

To: <>
Subject: RFI: Auckland NZ
From: <>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 98 07:04:12 -0400
Hello Aus-birders,

Although I realize this is a bit off subject, I was wondering if anyone
could give me information about birding in and around Auckland, New
Zealand. I'll be travelling there for business the end of Oct., and I
hope to steal a few moments for the most important reason to be there -
birding. I will be limited by lack of a car and large chunks of time, but
I thought that there might be some places around the city that might be
worthwhile. Any and all info will be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

shawn loewen
Pennsylvania, USA