birding-aus

Re: Queries on Riparian Zones and Feral Natives

Subject: Re: Queries on Riparian Zones and Feral Natives
From: Ros Laundon <>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 12:25:10 +1000
Dear Michael,

Second attempt.  Apologies to all if two messages come through.

As I understand it, property laws along rivers and creeks are not all the
same.  My local creek in suburban Brisbane was part of an early survey and
the relevant property line is defined as the centre of the creek, (where
properties adjoin).  If the creek moves so does the property line.  I feel
sure others can tell you much more about right of  access.

Regards,
Ros Laundon.