birding-aus

See you later

Subject: See you later
From: (hillier lab)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 10:32:55 +0000
Hi everyone,
        due to work changes (ie end of grant) I will be leaving my email
account at Christmas.  Birding Aus has been great fun, educational and
helpful.  Thanks to everyone who has given me specific help and to everyone
else for keeping the list very polite and topic focussed.  Wish you all the
best for Christmas and the New Year.  Hopefully I will still be able to get
rapid birdwatching highlights from, or onto, the list through friends still
subscribed.  Keep the site lists rolling in and good luck birdwatching.

                                                        Best Wishes
                                                        John Boyce