birding-aus

Re: Twitch Results

To: "Julian Bielewicz" <>
Subject: Re: Twitch Results
From: "Glen Ingram" <>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 12:49:46 +1100
Don't worry Julian. We shan't. Everyone knows that Queensland had a highly
successful Twitchathon from deep in the past that raised them substantial
funds. Then they combined with the RAOU and the substantial funds
apparently mostly went south. So QOSI went alone again and apparently they
are making good money.

Sounds reasonable to me.

In fact there is going to be a third soon, chasing more of the funds from
down south. Apparently the potential is lucrative. Watch this space.

Best wishes

Glen Ingram
Brisbane, Australia.

"Jupiter has loaded us with two wallets: the one, filled with our own
faults, he has placed at our backs; the other, heavy with the faults of
others, he has hung before" Phaedrus.
> From: Julian Bielewicz <>
> Subject: Twitch Results
> Date: Thursday, 27 November 1997 11:55