birding-aus

Re: RFI thanks

To: <>
Subject: Re: RFI thanks
From: Stephen Greenfield & Kit Hansen <>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 13:47:53 -0500 (CDT)
At 04:00 PM 10/23/97 +0000,  wrote:
>I am now well furnished with details for sites in Malaysia, although
>(call me reckless) I won't be going to Taman Negara this trip. If
>anyone out there still hasn't replied I'm still interested in Borneo
>info. ...

I have a draft of an article on Gunung Mulu NP in Sarawak, written by Peter
Kaestner in 1992 and which I annotated based on my experiences there.  If
you want it, give me your address or a FAX number.

In return, I'd appreciate copies of some of the good E-mail info you got on
other places in Borneo.

Why skip TN?  It's fabulous, easy to get to... even 4-5 days would be great.

Stephen Greenfield
Minneapolis. MN