birding-aus

RE: Colour chart

To: "" <>
Subject: RE: Colour chart
From: Bob Horwood <>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 06:00:01 -0000

The Stanley Gibbons colour guide for stamp collectors No. 3333 is noted as a
reference used in the Birds of the Harold Hall Australian Expeditions 1962 -
70, British Museum (Natural History) 1974.

I have no idea whether it is the 'standard' reference or not,

Cheers,

        Bob Horwood
        Phone : ++ 61 9 448 5745