birding-aus

Backyard list

Subject: Backyard list
From: (Murray Lord)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 13:36:38 +1100
I think I have a good claim on being able to come up with a fairly unique
combination in my garden.  Can anyone improve on
        Short-tailed Shearwater
        Grey (White) Goshawk
        Olive Whistler
        Forty-spotted Pardalote

The shearwater was a lone lost young bird that collapsed in the garden a
couple of years ago.  The others have all visited several times.  My total
list would be about 45.

Murray Lord
Hobart