birding-aus

More on the Abrohlos

Subject: More on the Abrohlos
From: "TPALLISE.AU.ORACLE.COM" <>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 95 14:15:05 EDT
Apparently the Dept of fisheries and Wildlife are looking for volunteers
to take part in a wildlife research program from Nov 27 to December 8
1995. on the Abrohlos Islands

The cost from Perth to Perth being $1200 with Accomodation and Food
included if you can make these dates and are interested in helping out
let me know and I will provide a contact phone number.

email

Regards
Tony