ts-7000

Re: [ts-7000] Re: TS-75xx EABI and 2.6.3x kernel [1 Attachment]

Subject: Re: [ts-7000] Re: TS-75xx EABI and 2.6.3x kernel [1 Attachment]
From: Alexey Vdovin <>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 23:20:57 +0300
[Attachment(s) from Alexey Vdovin included below]

2.6.35.11 is compiled and ts-7500 bard is able to boot.
But dmesg contains a lot of strange traces:

WARNING: at fs/proc/generic.c:583 proc_register+0x19c/0x21c()
proc_dir_entry '8/spurious' already registered

Is it ok?

Full boot log is attached.

---
Best Regards