pwc

[pwc] semi-OT - cam recommendation?

Subject: [pwc] semi-OT - cam recommendation?
From: Steve Jensen <>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:25:47 -0500
So after getting PWC (thanks!) working, etc. and a nice setup for streaming our zoo and basketball games, the camera I was using for testing/development is no longer available :( (Logitech Quickcam 4000 pro).

So... we're looking for another camera that is currently available.

Anyone have working experience with the Logitech Orbit? It is supported by pwc, so I'm not too worried there, but I'd like to hear a success story or two, maybe see a few frames that it captures (from a Linux box), etc.

Thanks!

Steve

--
---