pwc

Re: [pwc] PCVC675K - device busy?!

Subject: Re: [pwc] PCVC675K - device busy?!
From: Victor Seva <>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 10:31:19 +0100

Disclaimer: Neither Andrew Taylor nor the University of NSW School of Computer and Engineering take any responsibility for the contents of this archive. It is purely a compilation of material sent by many people to the birding-aus mailing list. It has not been checked for accuracy nor its content verified in any way. If you wish to get material removed from the archive or have other queries about the archive e-mail Andrew Taylor at this address: andrewt@cse.unsw.EDU.AU