pwc

[pwc] hub problem

Subject: [pwc] hub problem
From: Frans Meulenbroeks <>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:55:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I'm trying to connect my cam (Philips PCVC680k) to an NSLU2.
This works like a charm if I directly connect the cam to the NSLU2.
However if I connect the cam through my Conceptronic hub I cannot grab pictures any more with vidcat.
The hub is a USB 2.0 hub. I have not have problems with any other device with this hub.
It also goes wrong if there are no other devices besides the cam connected to the hub.
Anyone any idea what could be wrong here?

Thanks alot! Frans.

(PS: is this cam a USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 device?)