Re: Esoteric Mic Builds: Multi-style Capsule SASS

Subject: Re: Esoteric Mic Builds: Multi-style Capsule SASS
From: "vickipowys" vpowys
Date: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:36 pm ((PST))
Tom,

You haven't mentioned what recorder you will use, and if it has PIP.
Generally I think 2 capsules each side in a SASS is about as much as
the better recorders can power.  The ultrasonic EM258s sound
interesting!  I wonder how their sound compares with EM172s when used
for general recording, birdsong etc.?

Vicki Powys
Australia