Re: Ne recorders and visually impaired recordists!

Subject: Re: Ne recorders and visually impaired recordists!
From: "Juan Pablo Culasso" jpculasso
Date: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:19 pm ((PST))
Hello all.
i am totally blind and is really a suffering regarding the technologies tha=
t i need to use to be working.
Message: 1.
Subject: Recorders:
i have a 702 and a 788t. The lack of interest of SD to make at least initia=
l tests with accessibility is disapointed. The 788t, for example, I cannot =
use almost 80 % of th  capabilities.
Now with the new mix pre 3, really, i do not believe that i will buy one.
Message: 2.
Subject: Software.
Mac osx is the best companion. Avid is really doing a nice job putting prot=
ools in a higher level of accessibility. Most of the soft is perfectly usab=
le, with or not using a console like artist transport or avid s3.
Izotope specially rx, is my favourite. When somethin is broken, they fix it=
 in updates.
Message: 3.