Re: Thanks and a quick question

Subject: Re: Thanks and a quick question
From: elkhornson
Date: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:33 pm ((PST))
With Jecklin's disc he originally specified a distance between the left and=
 right mike of 6.5 inches but after further testing later on he changed tha=
t recommendation to a separation of 14-3/16 inches. =0D
=0D
I view the Jecklin disc with two lav type mikes as being one of the easiest=
 to transport setups for field recording. I am starting out with two Sony E=
CM-77B lav mikes as they are each powered by a AA battery. I did not want e=
ither a separate battery box to add or to need line power or phantom power =
for a simple stereo setup. =0D
=0D
Each mike has XLR-3 connections that I can either connect to individual XLR=
 cables or combine to run through a XLR-5 cable. Each approach has its pros=
 and its cons.

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: