[Nature Recordists] Digest Number 6671

To: "" <>
Subject: [Nature Recordists] Digest Number 6671
From: "" <>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 08:12:09 +0000
There are 3 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1a. Re: Earlier Olympus LS recorders
    From:  oatcruncher
1b. Re: Earlier Olympus LS recorders
    From:  m_pesente
1c. Re: Earlier Olympus LS recorders
    From:  oatcruncher

Messages
1a. Re: Earlier Olympus LS recorders
    Posted by:   oatcruncher
    Date: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:45 am ((PDT))

I too have purchased the P2 and have been slowly evaluating it. So far it's
quite impressive and may grow in my affections. The technical specs suggested
that it may not record lower frequency sound so well, but in that respect it's
certainly better than my C24. To my surprise the body is, for the most part
metal, and as it's larger siblings easy to handle. But this isn't going to be a
review so I won't ramble any further. One thing I will add though, is my
disappointment that neither of the function buttons is configurable. On the
larger LS models, I have the fn button set to turn the backlight on and off,
which I've found to be extremely helpful. I'll perhaps do a more complete
personal review later, but for now I'd say this is a great SMALL recorder to
keep in your pocket.

Max

Messages in this topic (8)
1b. Re: Earlier Olympus LS recorders
    Posted by:   m_pesente
    Date: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:04 am ((PDT))

I made ​​a serious mistake , the P1 body is metal and not plastic. Sorry!

 Marco

Messages in this topic (8)
    Date: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:10 am ((PDT))

Correction; I purchased the P1 NOT the P2.

Max

Messages in this topic (8)

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional