Re: Microphone for SONY M10

Subject: Re: Microphone for SONY M10
From: "Jonathan Snipes" bot_pirate
Date: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:25 pm ((PDT))
I bought some em172 capsules from frogloggers back in March. They took some=
 time (a couple of weeks), but showed up. I wasn't aware of any illness or =
communication problems. Hope everyone is ok over there.

ists] <> wrote:

> I had contact with them (frogloggers) 2 years ago.
>
> The owner/operator was very ill and spent several months in the hospital.
>
> No one took care of the business or responded to mail.
>
> Do not deal with him until you can reach him....I had very good experienc=
e with him when his was not in the hospital.

> This last time I had to cancel my payment (after 2 months) as they could =
not be reach to tell me when they would fulfill the order.

> Drew
>
>> On 7/24/2016 6:10 AM,  [naturerecordists] wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Primo EM172 are a/the great choice for ambience recordings with Sony PCM=
-M10, I use them in a dummy head.

>> About US resellers: Frogloggers, I'd not buy them at this time, they are=
 not responding emails from Febraury, I am still waitting an order from tha=
t time.

>> By the way, if anyone have news about them, of Gene or whatever, please =
let me know. Very strange since I've never had any problems with them.

>> Best,
>> Juan Carlos

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional