Re: Spring in the Andalucian Mountains, Spain

Subject: Re: Spring in the Andalucian Mountains, Spain
From: wildambience
Date: Mon Apr 4, 2016 9:53 am ((PDT))
Juan Pablo,  =0D
=0D
 I'm using a pair of Sennheiser 8020's mounted on a small box made from lig=
htweight wood. The microphones are positioned so they point about 75 degree=
s from each other. Imagine a cube with one of the pointy ends facing straig=
ht ahead, and one mic mounted on each of the two rear faces. It's not quite=
 a cube as the angle is about 75 degrees but it's not far off. =0D
 =0D
=0D
 I've included a link to a photo for those who are able to see it. Not too =
pretty at the moment, just testing it out first on my travels!=0D
 =0D
=0D
 https://goo.gl/photos/o8dGk5Jv4ufLTGCw5 https://goo.gl/photos/o8dGk5Jv4ufL=
TGCw5=0D
=0D
 =0D
=0D
 The mics can easily be moved forward or back to modify the stereo effect. =
I think it creates a nice stereo image with the microphones set back just a=
 few millimetres behind the corners.=0D
 =0D
=0D
 Marc=0D