Re: Preamp for PIP mics

Subject: Re: Preamp for PIP mics
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Wed Dec 9, 2015 12:43 pm ((PST))
Hi David, I would be happy to supply all information you need.

The EM23 pair run fine at the low pip voltage supplied by the Sony
D10, D50 etc. There is no extra low noise performance to gain by
using an external battery.
If the gain is not enough, please get in touch at
(The EM23 does not use the same FET as EM172.)

Klas

At 00:08 2015-12-09, you wrote:
>Hi all
>I have been toying with the idea of a preamp to go with a Sony and
>Telinga EM23 setup but having a lot of trouble finding any that are
>suitable for PIP 3.5mm gear, all phantom XLR types. Any suggestions.
>Cheers
>David
>

>-----
>No virus found in this message.
>

>------------------------------------
>Posted by: D Secomb <>
>
>"While a picture is worth a thousand words, a
>sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause.

>Yahoo Groups Links

Telinga Microphones, Botarbo,
S-748 96 Tobo, Sweden.
Phone & fax int + 295 310 01