[Nature Recordists] Digest Number 6488

To: "" <>
Subject: [Nature Recordists] Digest Number 6488
From: "" <>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 08:09:23 +0000
There are 3 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1a. Sound Devices 702 - channel muteness problems
    From: Wagner Nogueira
1b. Re: Sound Devices 702 - channel muteness problems
    From: Sabyasachi Patra
1c. Re: Sound Devices 702 - channel muteness problems
    From: vickipowys

Messages
1a. Sound Devices 702 - channel muteness problems
    Posted by: "Wagner Nogueira"  wnabio
    Date: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:28 am ((PDT))

Hi, everyone.

I have a problem with my Sound Devices 702 that “need” to be fixed as soon
as possible.

My channels appear to be not receiving any signals from my ME67 mic.

I tried to change the routing settings, the muteness settings, but none of
this made the trick.

I probably messed things when accidentally pressing the buttons and
activating a shortcut.

Anyone have an idea about how can I get this fixed? I’m finishing my field
work today and going to record one of the rarest Potoos of the Atlantic
Forest in a couple hours.

Best regards!

--
Wagner Nogueira

Biólogo e Gestor Ambiental
CRBio - 70592/04
Tel: (31) 9324 6170

http://www.wikiaves.com.br/perfil_wag

Messages in this topic (3)
1b. Re: Sound Devices 702 - channel muteness problems
    Posted by: "Sabyasachi Patra"  indiawilds
    Date: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:43 pm ((PDT))

Did you check if your cable is working? I recently had a similar situation
and found the cable at fault.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 11:58 PM, Wagner Nogueira
[naturerecordists] <> wrote:

> Hi, everyone.
>
> I have a problem with my Sound Devices 702 that “need” to be fixed as soon
> as possible.
>
> My channels appear to be not receiving any signals from my ME67 mic.
>
> I tried to change the routing settings, the muteness settings, but none of
> this made the trick.
>
> I probably messed things when accidentally pressing the buttons and
> activating a shortcut.
>
> Anyone have an idea about how can I get this fixed? I’m finishing my field
> work today and going to record one of the rarest Potoos of the Atlantic
> Forest in a couple hours.
>
> Best regards!
>
> --
> Wagner Nogueira
>
> Biólogo e Gestor Ambiental
> CRBio - 70592/04
> Tel: (31) 9324 6170
>
> http://www.wikiaves.com.br/perfil_wag

--
Be the Voice of the Voiceless Wildlife
www.indiawilds.com

Messages in this topic (3)
1c. Re: Sound Devices 702 - channel muteness problems
    Posted by: "vickipowys"  vpowys
    Date: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:48 pm ((PDT))

Phantom power on/off?

Vicki

On 17/10/2015, at 1:43 PM, Sabyasachi Patra
[naturerecordists] wrote:

> Did you check if your cable is working? I recently had a similar
> situation and found the cable at fault.
> Cheers,
> Sabyasachi
>
> On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 11:58 PM, Wagner Nogueira
> [naturerecordists] <> wrote:
>

> Hi, everyone.
>
> I have a problem with my Sound Devices 702 that �need� to be fixed
> as soon as possible.
>
> My channels appear to be not receiving any signals from my ME67 mic.
>
> I tried to change the routing settings, the muteness settings, but
> none of this made the trick.
>
> I probably messed things when accidentally pressing the buttons and
> activating a shortcut.
>
> Anyone have an idea about how can I get this fixed? I�m finishing my
> field work today and going to record one of the rarest Potoos of the
> Atlantic Forest in a couple hours.
>
> Best regards!
>
> --
> Wagner Nogueira